This interactive map serves two purposes. First, to provide a community network to share what “covering” has worked in your region. Second, to provide a database that tracks the growth of “Back to Eden Gardens Worldwide!” Here are instructions how to add your Back to Eden garden to our map:
- Click "View Back to Eden Gardens Worldwide! in a larger map" at the bottom of the map.
- Search for your address in the map's navigation bar.
- Click the placemark at your location and then click "Save to Map." When it asks "Which map do you want to save to?" click "Save" to Back to Eden Gardens Worldwide.
- Redo steps 1 & 2 to make sure your marker is on the map.
- Click the red "Edit" button.
- Scroll down on the left hand side and click on your placemark and location to edit the information.
- Title your placemark.
- Write a short description of your BTE garden.
- Click on the blue placemark next to your Title and then click "My icons" to choose the small green leaf!
- Click "OK."
- Click "Save" on the left hand side the screen and that is it!
If you have problems mapping your garden, contact the Directors
with your location and story! Feel free to send an image of your garden!